Moving to the Cloud will save
Maintaining an adaptable and scalable communications, network and IT infrastructure is more important than ever before. To compete effectively and be as efficient as possible, organizations must be more agile so they can respond more quickly to immediate demands and better anticipate challenges ahead.To address these challenges, organizations are increasingly transforming their operations with comprehensive cloud service strategies. With cloud services, they can deliver IT services more efficiently, better unify their employees, and effectively protect data and information.
A cloud services strategy can help you:
- Gain access to scalable IT infrastructure and services when you need it, paying for only what you use
- Improve operational efficiency and reduce capital expenditures by avoiding the purchase and
maintenance of communications and network security equipment
- Rapidly deliver services to employees and quickly implement network security uniformly across the enterprise
- Easily deploy services to new locations and employees and update existing locations with new technology
Why consider a cloud-based solution for cost management?
There are many reasons, including:
- Automatic software updates. You'll get the latest features automatically, without having to buy a new version
- Cap-Ex free. TEAM is a subscription service so there's no capital expense involved.
- Security. Your applications and data will live in one of the world's most secure public clouds.
- Scalability. The system breathes, and can scale up or down to meet your needs.
- Lower total cost of ownership. No up front costs for hardware, no annual support fees and fewer IT resources needed.